– He teaches like Speedy Gonzalez on a caffeine high.
– Help! I’ve fallen asleep and I can’t wake up!
– His blackboard technique puts Rembrandt to shame.
– Textbook is confusing … someone with a knowledge of English should proofread it.
– This class was a religious experience for me … I had to take it all on faith.
– The recitation instructor would make a good parking lot attendant. Tries to tell you where to go, but you can never understand him.
– Problem sets are a decoy to lure you away from potential exam material.
– Recitation was great. It was so confusing that I forgot who I was, where I was, and what I was doing – it’s a great stress reliever.
– Information was presented like a ruptured fire hose – spraying in all directions – no way to stop it.
– I never bought the text. My $60 was better spent on the Led Zeppelin tapes that I used while doing the problem sets.