You Must Answer Two (2) or More Questions Correctly to Qualify.
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. What are people in America’s far north called?
3. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions. OR Give the first name of PIERRE Trudeau.
4. Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army
(d) WRITE A PLAY
5. Metric conversion.
How many feet in 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1?
7. What religion is the Pope? (Check only one)
8. Spell — CAT, DOG, PIG
9. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
EXTRA CREDIT: Using your fingers, count from 1-5.
10. How many commandments was Moses given? (Approximate)